Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stinkin machines!

Soooo.... I know I know..... WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! Well, this summer has brought so many new things to our lives that I honestly haven't had a chance to even breathe, let alone post blogs. I WILL be posting lots of pics soon, that I promise. I just have to go through and clean and take a picture, room by room, before it is trashed again. I am currently taking care of 7 children all day every day (my three plus four daycare. Two of the daycare kids just turned 2 in the last month) so cook, clean, cook, clean, change a poopy diaper, wipe a runny nose, cook, clean, you see how the day gets away from me.

Anyheeeew, the reason for my post. I am FRUSTRATED!!! I have a seven year old washing machine. Seven years isn't old, right? My mom's was like 100 before she had to replace it! I don't think I will be so lucky. Something just isn't right with mine. Last spring, I paid almost $200 to have $ears come out and check out both machines, and of course nothing was wrong with it. It won't spin on the final spin. It will run through the entire cycle, but on the final spin it just decides it's going to take a nap and not spin. So, when I come down to swap loads, I have to manually turn the dial to "spin", make sure it actually starts spinning, and wait another X minutes for it to finish. Does anyone have a suggestion on this??? Seriously, Aunt J, feel free to ask Uncle D. I am at a loss..... many of $$$$..... so any suggestion is more than welcomed at this point!

Ok..... off to swap loads and change diapers. I WILL be back. SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT!

4 comments:

Melanie D. said...

I'm so glad you're back online! :0) I've missed you on blogs.
I was having that problem, but mine wouldn't spin at all and it was because something in the lid was broken and had to be replaced (the little latch that shuts it) so then spent nearly $200 to get it fixed!
Good luck!

Midwest Beach Girl said...

I am celebrating! I am back too!

Sorry to hear about the machine. Dad probably can't tell you anything without tinkering with it. That's how he fixes most things. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!! Glad to hear from you!

nikkis30by30 said...

Even if it takes tinkering, if he can tell us where to even start or what to look for, that's a huge help! Ugghhhhh it's just so angering to me!!!!