Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hey!!

I really AM alive. I don't know where time has gone, but I WILL try and find some time to do the meme that OM posted. Oh, and maybe update you all on my life.

Right now.... a book.

It is SCREAMING for me.

It is WONDERFUL.

I had to share with you......

YOU MUST READ Tw¡l¡ght. I don't know what it is about this book, but it sucked me in. I really mean it. I would honestly read 150+ pages a night. I had to hide it from myself so that I would get Christmas gifts wrapped and candies made, etc. Pathetic. Kinda.

I am now reading the sequel, New M00n. I will let you know how it goes, but thus far, AWE...... wait for it............ SOME!

I really don't know what it is about these books. They are, by far, NOT the best writing I have ever read. However, the story somehow, like I said, sucks you in. It's just wonderful. And I am thrilled, considering they aren't really "my type" of books.

Awwww.... enough from me.... GO READ THEM!!! Let me know what you think! There are, so far, 4 books in the series. I plan to own all of them.

Off to my big, comfy bed, under my heavy blankies, with a great book! That is, until the hubs comes in and takes off my glasses and turns off the light upon finding me asleep with the book on my chest at 2 in the morning. Heehee

2 comments:

Mimi in the Midwest said...

Sounds like a great way to spend time. Enjoy!

Melanie D. said...

I can't make myself read them and EVERYBODY is reading them. What's up with that? Vampires freak me the freak out.