Friday, October 31, 2008

Where has it gone???

No this isn't another post about losing something tangible. Just time. I hadn't realized I hadn't been on here for a while until OM brought it to my attention. So, a quick post about nothing.

I have been fighting a TERRIBLE cold this last week. I felt it coming on last week and told myself mind over matter and popped some vitamin C capsules daily. In a couple of days, all signs were gone. PHEW! And then, one morning, I woke up and couldn't breath and when I did draw a deep breath, hacked and coughed something awful. I thought I was over it yesterday, and now today I feel worse than I have through the entire bout. Ugh. And on Halloween.

Today, just trying to keep my head above water (funny because I do kinda feel like I am drowning, not being able to breathe and all) and keep the kids somewhat calm about tonight. At 2, the festivities will commence. First with Hubs' workplace, then on to the neighborhood stuff. I am hoping we will be home somewhat early so the kids hit their sugar crash and go to bed at a decent time. We will see who actually wins that one! LOL!

Anyway, that's about it in a nutshell. Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween! Can't wait to see pictures!

1 comment:

Mimi in the Midwest said...

Oh no! Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're better with the sunrise. It should be a bootiful day after the TorT night.